Progeny is the first and only UK firm to bring together independent financial planning, investment management, tax, HR, and legal counsel all in one place. Progeny is the proud winner of the Yorkshire Financial Awards 2022 Best Employer award!
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Operations team as a Wealth Operations Team Manager.
You will be integral in implementing aspects of the operational plans for the business. Working closely with the Practice Managers across Progeny Law & Tax (PLT) and Progeny Asset Management (PAM) you will create consistency across the business areas.
You will manage and drive continuous improvement & efficiencies and oversee day to day operational processes across Wealth, ensuring all processes run smooth and systematically. You will manage Wealth Team Leaders, conducting regular appraisals and assisting in team members progression and development.
This is a full-time role, which offers hybrid working.
To be successful you’ll need to bring…
- Experience in managing a team within a wealth practice
- Experience in managing change, implementing best practice and effective process review
- Excellent working and up to date wealth and FCA code of conduct knowledge
- Strong leadership and excellent interpersonal skills; able to listen, empathise and build trust with individuals and teams, motivating and coaching them to perform at a high level
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solving and decision-making – able to prioritise complex tasks and implement strategic initiatives
- Awareness of new trends in operations management
It would be amazing if you have the following but it’s not essential …
- Management and leadership qualification
Refer to our job description to review in more detail.
Here’s what it means for you…
- 30 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Birthday holiday to celebrate
- Wellbeing day
- 24/7 digital GP and counselling service
- Group pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Referral programme
- Volunteering day to give back
And lots more … please refer to our benefits page for more details.
Who are Progeny?
Progeny is a unique framework of coordinated advice and insight across independent financial planning, investment management, tax services, HR services, real estate, and legal counsel.
We are also proud partners of the ‘Are You In?’ movement, supporters of Dreams Come True and Martins’ House charities, signatories of the HM Treasury Women in Finance Charter and the Mindful Employer Charter and are working towards B-Corp accreditation.
In 2021, we continued to onboard new team members, resulting in an overall growth of 45%. As a business, we are highly agile and have been able to adapt to change and unique challenges very quickly. We will not be returning to how things used to be, as we always look for ways to think innovatively and utilise the best technologies to move our business forward.
We are an equal opportunities employer, committed to providing equal opportunities for all and will treat all job applicants fairly at each stage of the recruitment and selection process.
We strive to attract diverse talent and create a work environment where all individuals are treated fairly and have equal access to opportunities and resources. We know that having varied perspectives helps generate better ideas and therefore have adopted skills-based hiring practices.